Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Night Away


Sheldon had his work Christmas Party last night in the city. We found friends to take the kids overnight and drove up yesterday morning. We went to the mall, ate lunch, and went to our hotel to get ready for dinner.
Dinner was super fun and it was nice to meet all the men Sheldon works with and their wives.
All the kids had a blast at their sleepovers. Max went home with a friend from school. They played and then made pies.


Eli went to school with Crocker yesterday and today. Then they went to spend the night with Crocker's best friend.



Sheldon and I had so much fun and it was nice to get away for the night!




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved