Thursday, November 14, 2013

Treat

My boys love any excuse to celebrate!

They love birthdays, holidays, and any ordinary day that we deem worthy enough for a special treat. We love to pick out gifts and special cards for our loved ones.

I was recently introduced to Treat. The kids had so much fun looking at their website and selecting the perfect card for their Grandpa.



They were so excited when they found the perfect card!







We browsed the cards a little more and found the perfect card for their Dad's birthday!
How cute would this card be customized with my boys pictures!




 Max and Crocker can't wait until more birthdays come rolling around and they are able to pick out more unique, personalized cards!



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved