Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumkpins



We have been painting and carving pumpins everytime I have turned around this year.
We painted pumpkins at Max's birthday party, Max painted one for school, Crocker painted one at school, and then we went to the Pumpkin Glow at the elementary school and carved a family pumpkin. 
I think we are just about pumpkined out!

Max painted a minion pumpkin. Sheldon helped him draw it out and he did the rest himself. We think he did a great job!


Crocker painted a candy corn pumpkin with minimal help from mom at Preschool. 


Both boys are going to enter their pumpkins in the competition at the local bank.

This past week, the elementary school had the annual Pumpkin Glow. It consists of a PTO chili dinner, face painting, cake walk, and then you carve a pumpkin with your family. When it gets dark, all the pumpkins are lines up with a light in the and the students sing their Halloween songs. It's a really fun family event!






1 comment:

other gpa said...

anxious to see how the pumpkin competition comes out at the bank



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved