Monday, October 7, 2013

Crocker's Birthday!

Last week, we had fun celebrating our favorite 4 year old.

He did not want a birthday party. He wanted to go eat pizza and ice cream, so that's what we did. We invited his best buddy and they had the best time.

 photo b7ef12dc-bca3-4129-8b43-6669a82fc981_zpsd3feb161.jpg  photo f_zpsc12ad619.jpg  photo photo4_zpse798c45a.jpg

We took chocolate cupcakes, apples, and chocolate milk to Preschool on his actual birthday. I had him take his white shirt off and before I knew it all the other boys were eating shirtless too!

 photo photo2_zps880c24e6.jpg

 He had such a good birthday and we had fun loving on our boy!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved