Saturday, July 30, 2011

Play Dates

We have found a good group of friends in our town and once a week, the boys and I host a play date. With all 4 moms there are 10 kids, so it provides plenty of playmates.  I fill up the pool and the kids have fun swimming, jumping on the trampoline, and playing on the swing set.

(Crocker is hanging over the swing and Max is by the slide.)


It is nice because our big kitchen window looks out and the moms can sit at the table and chat while the kids are outside playing.
Everyone usually brings something and the kids are able to eat lunch together too.


The kids have fun playing for a few hours and I can usually bet on a 3-4 hour nap from the boys!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved