Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mini Vacation

We recently got home from a mini vacation and are recovering from having grandparents visit. My parents flew in on a Friday night, so we drove down on Thursday to have a little longer visit in the big city.
This is a regular occurrence on a road trip. Max had to go potty, so we just pulled off on the side of the road.


We got to the hotel, checked in, and went to eat dinner. Max was very excited to carry his own suitcase.


The boys felt like they were at home roughhousing Friday morning before going down for breakfast.


We went to the mall and had fun looking around. We shopped quite a bit and were able to eat out at some of our favorite places.


We ate lunch at the mall and then came back to the hotel for naps. Crocker was worn out!


Sheldon and the boys found this huge chair at the sporting goods store.


After naps, we went out to dinner and then to the airport!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved