Thursday, July 28, 2011

Around Home

It has been hot hot hot in our area. We are able to got outside to play in the mornings, but we are having to stay inside in the afternoons. It is usually 105+ and too hot to get out.

The boys have been enjoying a lot of fruit and veggies for their lunches. On this day, they had celery with peanut butter and raisins, strawberries, and cheese.



During the afternoons, they usually play cars, blocks, or they might get lucky and watch a movie.

I have been getting things ready to start the school year. Max is going to be doing K4 material. He is going to be focusing on learning sight words, simple math, and beginning to read.

Crocker knows his body parts, a few colors, a few letters and their sounds, and most of his animals and sounds. He is going to work on learning all of his colors, shapes, letters, and numbers.
Today we were looking at alphabet flash cards. Instead of repeating the letter and sound, he wanted to roar like a dinosaur. He is a pistol and wants to do what he wants to do. I have my work cut out for me with him! :)

1 comment:

Gma said...

Smart kids! Smart mama!
Don't we all want to do what we want to do?



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved