Thursday, July 7, 2011

Airport Greeting

The main reason for our mini vacation was to pick up my parents from the airport.
We got to the airport a little early and then discovered their plane had a 30 minute delay. We found a little restaurant and ordered snacks for the boys.

This statue was across the walkway from where we were sitting. Max walked over to see it and had a 3-4 minute long conversation with it. Sheldon and I were cracking up. Max walked back and I asked him what they talked about, but he couldn't tell me because it was a secret.



The boys were able to watch a movie on my phone and that kept one of them pretty entertained.


Crocker was content showing off for everyone and being a ham.



I hate that this picture is so dark, but the kids were so excited when they saw their grandparents come around the corner. Max just took off running to hug them!



1 comment:

Kindly Old MAN said...

I can't explain how special it was to have your grandkids come running when they see you! It had to be the highlight of the trip, when someone met us at the airport! Thanks again.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved