Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baby #3

We are still really excited about the new baby.

I am due on February 5, but I will be having a repeat c-section. The doctor said we would be able to pick the new baby's birthday anywhere from January 24- February 3.

We have started clearing out the nursery. Sheldon put up the crib and we are just waiting to find out the gender to start deciding on bedding and decor. We should find out in September.

Max has a lot of questions this pregnancy. He is understanding things more and is very curious. His biggest question is how the baby will come out of my belly. He asked if it would come out of my mouth or belly button. Then, he was concerned the when the new baby was born that he would have to go back into my stomach. I assured him that would not happen!

Crocker is still too little to really understand what is happening. He will tell you there is a baby in my stomach, but I doubt he really understands.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved