Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Not Much

We have not been doing much around here. I bought the boys these shirts and they look so cute!




Sunday after church, Max became Spider Man. Sheldon had to work in the morning and when he got home, he was surprised.


They worked on their muscle faces and then we went to Walmart.


Yes, Max wore his costume to Walmart. In my 3 short years as a parent, I have learned that some things are just not worth fighting over. He was happy and we did not get as many crazy looks as I anticipated.

It has been really windy lately. We went to the park this morning and the wind kept knocking Crocker over. We headed home and have spent the rest of the day inside.

The boys have been enjoying blanket rides.





Crocker fell off one time and was walking as fast as he could to catch up!


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved