Wednesday, February 2, 2011

16 Months

Crocker is now 16 months old! Time is flying so fast!





He is still happy 95% of the time, but he has started throwing fits. If something does not suit him, he will throw himself on the floor and cry.

He loves cars and is content to drive a car around all day long.

He is walking more than he is crawling, but he is still crawling some.

I took this video at the zoo a few days ago.



He is getting to be a better eater, but he still likes to graze all day.

He is starting to talk more and more. His favorite words are mama, daddy, Max, bubba, more, hi, night night, bye bye, uh-ho, baby, car, vroom vroom, more, cup, milk, cookie, shoe, and cracker.

2 comments:

Granny Kaye said...

Way to go Crocker!!! Great job!! Been waiting to see this!!

Max said...

Love it!!! Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved