Monday, February 28, 2011

Little Menace

Crocker has turned into a very rowdy, rambunctious little boy. He is on the move from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to bed at night.
He is into everything and thinks he is a lot bigger than he is! While we were house hunting, we were in and out of hotels for a week.
Crocker had the best time of any of us!


He unrolled all of the toilet paper from the roll.



He got up in the chair and tried to push the lamp over.


One time, he opened the door and got out in the hallway. We quickly learned to latch the top.



He loves to look at himself in the mirror.


This picture shows his knocking skills. One morning we were going down to breakfast and he was knocking on all the other room doors.




He climbed into the dresser drawer.


Sheldon was working with Max on his reading and Crocker was climbing all over the top of the couch.


He fell on the concrete in a parking lot and scratched up his forehead.


He is such a little mess and is really a lot of fun!


2 comments:

Kindly Old Man said...

And you were worried he would not walk...LOL
By the time you figure out what he is up to he will have moved on leaving you in the dust. I love it. What do they say about paybacks...I wish you had a child just like you...LOL

Granny Kaye said...

Love it!! Reminds me of someone who has a birthday in June!! I am not calling names but I always heard that payback was ....!! You gotta love that boy!! He is a beautiful little boy!! Love Yall!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved