Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun Days

We have been having such nice weather lately. We have tried to take full advantage and get the boys outside as much as possible. They have been riding bikes and going to the park.


Crocker is learning to ride his tricycle.


Max can pedal his tricycle like no other, but he has trouble pedaling his bike. Sheldon and him worked on it for awhile and he is starting to get the hang of it.



He was doing so good and was even standing up to pedal. He hit a little bump and fell off his bike.
He was all better after a little loving from his daddy.



After the bike riding, we packed up and headed to the park. Popcorn was really excited and ran like a mad man at the park.



Crocker loved swinging and Max found some other kids to play with. We had such a fun day!


1 comment:

Max said...

Now they both have 'wheels' and are mobile!!! What fun lies ahead! Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved