Friday, September 25, 2009

Visiting Tennessee

Max has gone to Tennessee for a couple of weeks. With me on bed rest, still having contractions, and moving up my due date we decided it was probably for the best. My dad flew out to Denver yesterday and we met him at the airport with Max. We were able to visit for an hour or so and then him and Max were off.



They made it back safely and Max is having such a fun time. He was reunited with Popcorn and is loving all over him.






Sheldon and I already miss him like crazy, but are so thankful for my parents wanting to have Max visit.



1 comment:

Kindly Old Man said...

Jenny really is that big. Due to the curvature of the earth and the camera angle it looks like I am big as well. I really only weigh 150 pounds, LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved