Thursday, September 10, 2009

23 Months

Max is 23 months old today. I cannot believe that is is almost 2. He is definitely all boy. He loves to climb, run, and jump. He really likes to go outside and play in the dirt. He loves airplanes and animals. He can name all sorts of different animals and is learning new ones everyday. He still loves bananas and milk. He would drink milk all day long if I would keep giving it to him. Sheldon and I measured him the other night and he is 34 inches tall. I bet he still weighs around 30 pounds. He is so funny and keeps us laughing.



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved