Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pre-Term Labor

Sheldon and I made a trip to labor and delivery tonight. I had been having contractions back to back for a couple of hours. We went in and they gave me 2 shots of medicine to try and stop the contractions. I could not take the 3rd dose because my heart was racing too badly.
The doctor tried a different medication and it started easing the contractions. She let me come home with strict instructions. I am on medication every 4-6 hours to stop contractions until I get to 37 weeks, which is about 1 week. I am also on bed rest. I am not quite sure how the bed rest will work with Max, but Sheldon is off until Wednesday. So, I am very thankful for that.




1 comment:

Kate said...

We'll keep you in our prayers to keep that baby cooking for as long as possible!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved