Monday, September 28, 2009

Doctor Visit

I to my doctor's office today for my amnio. The doctor was not able to do it in the office because the needle they had was not long enough. She sent me to labor and delivery at the hospital to monitor the baby and me for about an hour. Then, she came over and did the amnio at the hospital. She was only able to get blood tinged fluid, so they could not get a reading at the hospital in WY. They sent the fluid to Salt Lake City to be checked. Hopefully, we will know tomorrow if the delivery is still on for Wednesday.
While at the hospital after the 2nd amnio, I started contracting every 3 minutes. They were able to stop the contractions again, so I came on home. I am still on strict bed rest and it stinks.





1 comment:

Kate said...

Hang in there! We'll be praying for you this week -- hope Crocker is able to make his debut tomorrow (if he does, we'll share a birthday)!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved