Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weekend Trip

Sheldon had a Monday and Tuesday off a couple of weeks ago. We packed a bag and headed into South Dakota. Mt. Rushmore is only 3 hours away and I have never seen it. We had a great time and did a lot of touristy things.

We took a rest along the way to get out and stretch our legs.



Max was such a good boy the whole trip and was the best traveler.




Getting to South Dakota.


Our first stop was the Black Hills National Forest. There was a fire a few years ago and it is finally starting to grow back.







It was really chilly in SD and I did not plan for that, so we had to improvise with Max.



more to come...



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved