Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Reading

Last week, I signed Max up for summer reading through the library. He has a sheet with 15 things he has to complete. After each 5, he gets a prize. We finished the first 5 last night, so we made a trip to the library today to collect his prize.

He got a coupon for free cheeseburger from McDonald's and a board book. He picked out an Elmo book. He loves it and read it all the way home.



BIG NEWS:::
Sesame Street Live is coming to Casper in August and it is on a guaranteed weekend that Sheldon has off. Max is really into Elmo these days and I know he is going to love it!!!!



1 comment:

Max said...

Jenny you do such a good job!!!!!!

G-pa max



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved