Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Crazy Horse

The entrance to Crazy Horse.




The view from the parking lot. It is not complete and will not be complete in my lifetime. They said that Max would be an old man by the time it is finished. There are 8 men that work on it year round and they add 2 more in the summer months.




This is Crazy Horse completed.





It will have the inscription carved into the mountain beside the statue.


A statue of Max's nickname: Wild Bill.



Be prepared for a crazy outfit. He has on his pj bottoms under his shorts and a too big sweatshirt. Not to mention, the beanie he loves to wear.



Sheldon looking at Crazy Horse.


A family picture in the Native American museum.






No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved