Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life in TN/Abu Dhabi

Sheldon is through with his 2nd week of class. He is one of 12 men in the group and the only one from the US. He is learning alot and seems to be doing well. I know that he is ready to come back to the states.

Max is having so much fun back in TN. He is going back to the preschool that he went to before we moved. He is talking up a storm. Today they had Splash Day and his teacher said that he had a blast running through the sprinkler. He is working on drinking out of a cup without a lid and seems to be getting the hang of it.
Before we moved he had a little girlfriend in his class at school. He would hold her hand and run his fingers through her hair. lol. He moved up to a new age group when we came back and guess who moved up also. His little friend.

Crocker is really growing. I am now about 6 months pregnant and feeling him kick and move around. I can see my stomach hop up and down now when he kicks, so I am anxious for Sheldon to come home and experience it.

I am doing good. I am enjoying taking it easy and not chasing Max around all day. It has been nice to run around town by myself and take naps.





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved