Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Solid Foods

Today, I started Max on solid foods. He is starting the green vegetables. He ate green beans today and I think he liked them pretty good. I thought that he might put up a fight and not want to eat, but his little mouth would open right up. I am going to make his baby food, but I bought a Gerber 1st foods container to see the consistency. That is what he ate today.

Here is a before picture. See the look of hunger.




These are during. The 1st is right after his 1st taste of green beans.





This is the after picture. A full and happy baby.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's only happy because you STOPPED feeding the green beans. Bring on the desserts!

Tip Junkie said...

He's adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE KINDLY OLD MAN, PRICELESS PICS THOUGH

Anonymous said...

I woul make 1 more statement about the last pic, It says thats my mommy!!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved