Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Huzzband

My friend Stac tagged me with this survey about my husband, so here I go.

1. What is his name? Sheldon Allen Hoesli

2. How long have you been together? We have been together for 2 years and 1 month. We dated for 5 months, got engaged, were married 5 months later and have been married for a year and 3 months.

3. How old is he? He is 25 and I am 24. He is 1 year and 2 months older.

4. Who eats more? I am not sure. I think he eats more at a meal, but I probably snack more.

5. Who said "I love you" first? I did. hehe

6. Who is taller? Sheldon by like a foot!

7. Who sings better? Considering I cannot carry a tune, Sheldon

8. Who does the laundry? uggg... I do. I hate laundry. I really do not mind doing it, but I hate the folding and putting away.

9. Who pays the bills? I guess we both do. Sheldon set up 2 payments that directly come out of the bank and I pay the check style bills.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Standing at the foot of our bed, Sheldon sleeps on the right and Corn is in the middle.

11. Who mows the lawn? Well, a lawn guy until Sheldon gets home from Iraq. Then, he will assume the responsibility.

12. Who cooks dinner? Whoever is home first.

13. Who drives? Sheldon. I think I scare him, but I am not sure.

14. What does he like to do? Play computer games, ride 4 wheelers, tinker around fixing cars, play with Max and Corn, Watch the Speed Channel.

15. Who is more stubborn? probably me.. I am a bit of a hard head.

16. Who kissed who first? I definitely think that he kissed me first.

17. Who proposed to who? He proposed to me on the flight line at his aircraft.

18. Who has more friends? I have more friends that I have known for a long time. He probably has more friends at work.

19. Who is more sensitive? Me totally.

20. Who wears the pants? We share one leg each.

Since this is all about Sheldon, I thought I would share a few pictures of him.






1 comment:

Stac said...

Good post. I think you guys are so cute together. It was cute how you said you both wear one leg of the pants. Max is ADORABLE!!! He gets cuter everytime I see pictures. That video of him laughing is so funny. Nate and I watched it a few times and just laughed. He is so cute!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved