Monday, March 10, 2008

5 Months Old

Max is officially 5 months old.
Here are a few things that he is doing or likes to do.

-He loves rice cereal, but not oatmeal cereal. He will hardly eat oatmeal.
-He is sleeping 12 hours (or more) a night.
-He takes a 2-3 hour nap everyday.
-He will not cry in the mornings when he wakes up, unless he is hungry. He will lay in his crib and talk to himself, look at his hands, and kick his feet.
-He loves to play in his exersaucer.
-He has rolled over 4 times.
-He does not liked to be rocked or held like most babies. He is too busy. He would rather be standing (with help), looking around, and playing on the floor.

He is growing up too fast. He is looking more like Sheldon everyday!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved