Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Big Boy

Yesterday Max went to the doctor for his 4 month shots. He weighs 21 1/2 pounds and is 26 1/2 inches long. The doctor that saw Max was not his regular doctor and he could not get over how big he was. Max is already tall and broad shouldered like his daddy.

In other news, Max rolled over from his back to his belly! He has been trying for a few days and he could only get to his side. On the doctor's office table he was flailing his arms and legs listening to the paper rustle and he rolled all the way over.

The best news that I have to report is Sheldon got his ETS papers yesterday. The ETS papers are the ones that tell you what exactly to do and how you need to do it to officially be out of the Army. We are so thrilled!!!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved