Sunday, March 2, 2008

Consignment Sale

There was a consignment sale at one of the private schools this week. I got a few really good deals on Spring and Summer clothes for Max. Here are a few of my favorites.

This 4 piece Harley Davidson outfit was $3.00. My favorite part is the doo rag.



This outfit says "Hanging Around with Max". It is priceless in my opinion, but the set was $2.00.



Last but not least, a tribute to Popcorn P. Hoesli. aka Corn
The shirt was $1.50 and the shorts were $1.00.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefully He won't need the doo rag after he's 25,The clothes look great,

Dainty Couture said...

Congrats on winning our little man tie giveaway! Shoot me an email so we can finalize your tie details! :)

Janet
janet@daintycouture.com

mod*mom said...

congratulations on winning my fair trade chocolates giveaway!
please send me your mailing address :)

kristen
mod*mom
modmommyATgmail.com



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved