Saturday, August 4, 2007

whoops....

When Sheldon and I lived in Savannah, Popcorn stayed in the kitchen while we were gone. He would use the bathroom in there since he was too little to hold it all day. Now, he has a crate that he stays in while we are gone. He has been really good about potty training and not going to the bathroom all over.
My parents and I have been wondering what he would do if we left him in their utility room and not in his crate when no one is home. Yesterday, I had to go to Bradford to get our mail and check on the house. I put Popcorn in the uility room with some toys.
When I got home, I was happy to see that he didn't use the bathroom in there. He just left me another surprise.



He had scratched up the door leading outside. Needless to say, he is back to his crate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I have the good granddog..:)haha

Anonymous said...

SOME KIDS ARE JUST A LITTLE ENERGETIC, OR JUST MARKING THE SPACE HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE IN :)



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved