Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Popcorn

Popcorn has started sleeping with me at night. When we go to sleep, he sleeps on the foot of the bed or out to the side. My dad comes and gets him when he gets up and takes him outside. Then, Popcorn comes back to bed. Lately, he has been cuddling right next to me. Here is a picture that I took at 6 this morning. Popcorn came back to bed and got on my pillow. Then, he wiggled himself down into the covers. I have a feeling that this is not going to work out well when Sheldon comes home.



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved