Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Brother

Lately, Popcorn and I have been working on how to act when brother gets here. Here is the brother that we are using.


I am trying to teach Popcorn that he is not allowed to get in anyone's lap that is holding brother. He has been doing okay with it. He really doesn't care if I am holding brother. He will just look and then go on about his business.
It really hurts his feelings when my dad is holding brother. He will lay out in the floor and act dead. Then when brother is gone, he will be fine and hop in my dad's lap. We obviously need to work a little more before October.

2 comments:

Brit said...

that is hilarious! I can just about imagine myself with a "brother" someday teaching Ethan not to get in his face. hahaha

Anonymous said...

VERY CLEVER LOL!!!!!!. QUITE THE CREATIVE THINKER. POOOOOORRRRR POPCORN.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved