Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday! We love you!!!



My mom's sister moved into the house right behind my parent's 2 months ago. Their backyards connect. There is just one problem. There is a big ditch separating the 2 yards. So, my dad built a bridge to connect the yards for my mom for her birthday.
Now my mom and aunt can walk over and see each other. Wait a minute. If you know either one of them, you know that they aren't going to walk anywhere. So, my dad bought this for my mom.








Now, she is riding in style.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Bummer... I couldn't see the pictures :-( Anyway, thanks for coming by the site and for entering the contest.

And, I will definitely add Sheldon to my prayers. Our son, Aaron, is also in Iraq...due back in the states in October.

And, congratulations on the new baby on the way :-) What a blessing. I'm going to bookmark your site, if that's okay. :-)

Good luck in the contest.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved