Sunday, August 12, 2007

Doctor Appointment and updates

I went to the doctor this past week. Max is doing good. His heart beat is about 140-160 beats per minute. My doctor is trying to set a date to induce me because the Freedom Calls organization is trying to set it up for him to watch the birth. Hopefully it will work out.
If it all works out, they will set up a teleconference in my hospital room and then Sheldon will go to one of their set ups around his area. We would be able to see each other and talk back and forth. They have all of our information, we are just waiting to see if the hospital agrees and they can set it all up. Please pray that it will all work out and Sheldon will get to experience Max's birth.

Sheldon is doing good. He is just working alot and is always tired. We get to talk almost everyday, which is good. his Internet is down right now, but they are working on getting it all set up. Please keep him, all the other soldiers and their families in your prayers.

3 comments:

Lacie said...

I definitley understand about the soldiers being tired. You are so lucky to be able to talk to your husband every day, I get to talk to my brother maybe once a month, and no email, wit him being a medic and working in the hospital, i get really worried. he doesnt even want to tell us where he is, I guess it's that bad?
-Lacie

Anonymous said...

Wow what an awesome idea. I really hope the teleconference works out. Thank God for technology.

Anonymous said...

HANG IN THERE, WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE BEST, GLAD TO HEAR THAT ALL IS COMING TOGETHER GOOD. IT WAS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU ON MONDAY. I TRIED TO CALL YOU BACK LATER BUT COULDN'T GET THRU TO YOU. TELL SHELDON HI AND LOVE HIM,



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved