Friday, January 17, 2014

Christmas in TN- Day 1

Whew! This month off from blogging has flown by. We went to TN for Christmas and had a great time. We got home, the kids started back to school, basketball practices and games started, and life got in the way. I have a lot to catch up on!

I will start with our Christmas recap.

We left Thursday after Max got out of school and drove partway that night. We got up on Friday and drove the rest of the way. We got there around dinnertime and I didn't even take a picture.

Saturday my dad took the big boys on a chocolate milk and donut run. Nothing is better than donuts for breakfast!  photo IMG_2893_zps5f979f9b.jpg Then we loaded up and took the kids to the bounce house. Eli thinks he is as big as his brothers and he was all over the place!

 photo IMG_2897_zpsf2dca7be.jpg  photo IMG_2908_zps31ae3643.jpg  photo IMG_2909_zps7a7d9186.jpg  photo IMG_2915_zpsdb60bc2a.jpg
Later that night, Santa dropped by. The kids were so surprised and thrilled!

 photo IMG_2925_zpsc1a0aebd.jpg  photo IMG_2928_zpsba623987.jpg  photo IMG_2940_zpsfc7236d9.jpg  photo IMG_2949_zpsfe8aae8b.jpg  photo IMG_2951_zps33a10954.jpg
We even got a family picture with Santa. (I just love Sheldon's huge wet spot on his shirt. He had just given the little boys their bath.)

 photo IMG_2952_zps4b202b2e.jpg

1 comment:

Granny said...

Precious pictures!!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved