Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gymnastics Recital

Max has been taking a gymnastic class 1x a week since school started. He has really enjoyed it and yesterday was their recital. 
Sheldon and I had to chuckle at him because he is just not coordinated at all. Some of the kids could really do the round offs and cartwheels so well. He could not hardly get off the ground.
They also did strength exercises and he was so solid during all of them. The other kids would be having trouble and he was just solid as a rock.

He is in a maroon shirt and black shorts in the pictures.










He really enjoyed gymnastics this year, but I know we are all ready for summer break!


1 comment:

other gpa said...

probably inherited that coordination thing from me



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved