Sunday, January 1, 2012

We have been hanging around the house more and more these days. Sheldon went back to work after being off a few days at Christmas. A few days later, I got a stomach virus. So the boys and I have been spending a lot of time at home in our pj's.

They have been having so much fun riding Crocker's new bike. Crocker can pedal it like a pro and rides all over the house. Sometimes, he lets Max drive while he rides.


Photobucket


We have been shooting a lot of animals.

Photobucket

Max has been building lots of different things with a set if k'nex.

Photobucket

Crocker still likes to drill and hammer. It is one of his favorite toys from this Christmas.

Photobucket

We have been playing a  lot of stickers and making different scenes with them.

Photobucket

Over the past few days, Max has really been interested in putting puzzles together. He does them all by himself and is always so proud! We usually have to leave them put together until Sheldon can see them!

Photobucket


Photobucket

We have been laying low and enjoying our time with our 2 boys before we add another one into the mix!

1 comment:

Granny Kaye said...

Precious, Precious babies!! Can't wait to see them and squeeze them. Hope things are well enough here that I can make it for the arrival of "Baby Eli!!" Love to All of You!! Hope Sheldon gets home very, very soon!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved