Monday, January 9, 2012

Regular Days

Our days have been pretty regular these days. We have been cleaning out and moving furniture, decorating, and getting ready for a new baby to join our family.

Crocker sometimes finds weird things to do to entertain himself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like to call this picture the calm before the storm. It's the look they give when they are getting ready to see Sheldon make his move.

Photobucket


Photobucket

After they see him, the screaming and running begins.

Photobucket

They love playing nerf gun wars with their daddy!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved