Sunday, January 22, 2012

Visitors

Over the weekend, my mom and aunt flew into town. The boys and I went to meet them at the airport and we were so glad to see them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are going to be here for a little over a week and we are so excited.  We got up this morning, got ready, ate breakfast, and went to church.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After church, lunch, and naps we were able to Facetime Grampy. The boys were so excited to see their Grandpa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We are ready to have fun with Nanny and Granny!

Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved