Saturday, August 20, 2011

Surprise!

We just got back from a quick trip to TN. Sheldon had to go that way for work, so the boys and I followed him to my parents house.
We decided to only tell my dad we were coming and let everyone else be surprised. We drove in and let the boys ring the doorbell. My mom answered the door and her mouth was hung wide open with shock. I am sure they were the last two people she thought would be standing there.
My sister and her family came up while we were there, so we took a few pictures with all the grand kids.

It is hard to get 4 kids 3 and under to all look at the camera and smile!



Max was so thrilled to see his buddy! They played so good together and had the best time!



We had a big family lunch and my dad ordered a cake that said "Surprise"!


We had such a good trip and I have more pictures to come!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved