Thursday, August 11, 2011

Busy Bags

A few weeks ago, I signed up to participate in a busy bag swap via this website.
Basically, I made 15 (or 30) Ziploc bags of the same activity, mailed them in, and got 15 (or 30) different bags in return.
I decided to participate in a toddler and preschool swap. Crocker is the lucky recipient of 15 bags with activities and Max has 30 bags.
Sheldon was convinced it was a scam and I was wasting my time. Well, I showed him and the boys activity boxes arrived this week.






Most of the bags contain some type of learning based activity (sorting, matching, lacing, colors, Alphabet, numbers).

The boys have been playing with them and really seem to enjoy them!














No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved