Friday, August 26, 2011

Oklahoma City

On our way home from TN, we stopped in Oklahoma City. We ate dinner and went to see the Oklahoma City Memorial.

This is the front of the memorial.


When you walk through the front, you see the water.  The water is where the road used to be.


This is a part of the building that was destroyed.


This is to the left of the water feature. Each chair represents a life that was lost. They are in the area where the building stood.



The front of the memorial has 9:01 on it and the back has 9:03.



The building to the right of the water is now a museum.








No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved