Friday, January 14, 2011

Special Date

I have been planning to take Max on a special date for awhile and today was the big day. He woke up this morning so excited to go on his date. It was the first thing out of his mouth.

We got dressed up in our nice clothes. He even picked to wear dress pants instead of jeans. :)



He got Sheldon to give him some money. Sheldon only had $1.00, so he told Max that I would take care of the rest. ha!




Then, we were off to the movies. I teared up in the car a few times because he was so sweet and kept telling me how happy and excited he was for his special day.

For our date, we went to see Tangled. We had popcorn, candy, and Sprite. The movie was so cute and we both liked it.



After our date, we went home and picked up Crocker and Sheldon. We had some errands to run and then Sheldon took us out to eat. Max was happy at dinner, he just has a mouth full of bread.




I am so thankful for days like today when memories are made. I am so glad that I was able to take Max on a date. It made him feel so special and I am already looking forward to the next one!

1 comment:

Kindly Old Man said...

Max looks SO grown up in that first picture. He has combed hair and everything. Was Sheldon about that age when he last combed his hair? LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved