Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Trip Day 7

We started off the day by going to church. Crocker was so happy to see his buddy.



Sheldon was in charge of reading a scripture.


We came home and had Christmas lunch.


Sheldon was able to meet little Avery for the 1st time. He was smitten by her!


She is so cute and has the cutest little cheeks.


Sheldon just baby talked to her the entire time.


The adults celebrated Christmas and then it was off to church for the Chritsmas program.

Max and Ryne looked too cute!


They watched a movie on the way to church.


I was in charcg of holding little baby Jesus before her big debut.


Kimberly and Brent were Mary and Joseph.


Crocker was a little angel.


Max and Ryne were drummer boys.


When we got back from the program, Santa Claus came by. Max was so excited and could not contain his excitement.


He really got excited when Santa pulled out the letter Max mailed him.

Max was just amazed and loved Santa.




Nana and Grandpa with their grandchildren.







Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved