Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Trip Day 8

One of the best parts of our trip was watching Crocker eat donut holes. He loves them and gets so excited when he sees that white bag.




Sheldon gave Avery one last bottle before she went home.


My mom loves to go to the movies. She has waited a long time for Max to be old enough to go with her. She took him to see Yogi Bear and he loved it!


Later that night, we went to celebrate with Granny and Papa.


After a chili/soup supper and presents, we headed home. My best friend came over to visit. We had a good time talking and catching up.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Max said...

You and your friend look like you could be sisters, or cousins at least. Love, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved