Monday, January 24, 2011

15 Month Old Well Baby

Crocker went to the doctor for a check up today.
He weighs 23.4 pounds (25-50%) and is 31 inches long.(25-50%)
She was not concerned about him not being a full time walker. If he is not walking by 18 months, then we will see about seeking other help.

While we waited, he played with this toy. He stood and played it for the longest time! He really loved it and I should look into getting him one for home!




We went back to the room and he rolled his car around while we waited on the doctor.



Then, we played a little peek a boo.




He is doing well and learning new things everyday. The doctor was pleased with his progress and we go back at 2 years old!

1 comment:

other gpa said...

great stuff....



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved