Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One Year Down

All I can say is Wow. I can hardly believe that Sheldon has been deployed for a year. The time has passed so fast, yet it has been dragging on and on. We have had so many changes in our life in this past year. We had a beautiful son, bought and remodeled a home, and grown closer than ever.
I can honestly say that this year has been the hardest year of my life. I never would have dreamed that I would be in this situation, but I would not change anything about it either. Sheldon and I have grown so close this past year and I am so glad for that. I know that I cannot live without him and I am so grateful for all the sacrifices he makes for his family. I am so relieved that we will never again have to go through a deployment.
This picture was taken May 7, 2007. Sheldon and all the other soldiers were in formation getting ready to march out.



I am so grateful that the Lord has been with Sheldon and all of his batallion watching over them and keeping them safe. Please continue to pray for their safety until they are home again. It is officially count down time!!!

3 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

I am so glad that Sheldon will be home with you and Max in just a few months.

He has more than done his share with these deployments.

Anonymous said...

I was just about to email you about this, but for some reason I can't find your email address anywhere... email me!!!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

I know that I will be relieved also. good hang in there!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved