Friday, May 23, 2008

Interview

I had my interview today. I was interviewing for a 6th grade Reading/Language Arts position. It went really well. The princiapl was really nice and I felt confident when I left. I will not know anything for 2 weeks, though. She will be on vacation next week and then she is doing more interviews the next. So, I will know 2 weeks from today.
Max was spending the night with my parents tonight so I could have a little break. I ended up coming to the doctor and ruined his fun time. My eye has been bothering me for a few days. Today, it started swelling. I came to the doctor and I have a stye. It really is uncomfortable and I hope it goes away soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better soon!

New Girl on Post said...

I'm so glad that your interview went well! Sorry about your eye though, that sounds uncomfortable.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved