Saturday, May 10, 2008

7 Months Old

Max is 7 months old today. Boy, how times flies.

He is about 26-27 inches long and 22 pounds.
He has started rolling over and flipping around in his sleep.
He can gurggle.
He does not have an inside voice. I can be talking to Sheldon in another room and he can hear Max talking.
He loves to pat. He will pat the floor, water, your face, books, anything he can.
He still loves to sit in his bouncy.
He has started bouncing up and down when you hold him or he is in his exersaucer.
He rolls on the floor to get anything he wants.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved