Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Presents for Max

Max's Great Grandma and Grandpa Hoesli sent him a package this week. It had the cutest outfit and puppy, among other things, in it. The outfit looks darling on him and totally brings out his blue eyes.
Here is what she wrote about he puppy...
"There is a story behind the puppy. When Sheldon was between 2-3 years old, we went to Denver and we took him with us. He had learned Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and he sang it ALL the way to Denver. The only time he would stop is when he would see a winmill. He would get excited about that."
I thnk that is such a cute story and the puppy plays Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Maybe Max will learn it, or at least some of it, before we go up to Kansas this next winter.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved