Thursday, February 21, 2008

Break In...

A few nights ago, I woke up so scared. It sounded like someone was pounding on the walls trying to get in our house. I was confused because Popcorn was not barking. He was sound asleep and he barks at the slightest noise. I got up and started out the bedroom door and I heard the sound again. It was coming from Max's room. I went in his room and quickly figured out what the noise was. He had learned to lift his legs and slam them down on his bed as loud as he could.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved