Sunday, February 10, 2008

4 Months Old

Today our baby is 4 months old. It is so hard to believe.


Here are a few facts about Max at 4 months.

* He weighs about 21 pounds and is about 25 1/2 inches long. (I bet he will be tall like his daddy)
* He eats rice cereal for supper.
* He is jabbering and laughing out loud all the time.
* He is working on rolling over and crawling. He is almost there.
* He LOVES his bouncy seat.
* He likes to ride in the car and look at the cute boy in the mirror.
* He has learned how to pet Popcorn and pull his fur.
* He likes to send Sheldon "emails". Basically, he bangs on the keyboard jibberish and thinks it is so fun.
* He is sleeping through the night. (YAY for mommy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Mommy indeed. My DD is tall for her age and I love it. Just wait - It will happen fast!

Anonymous said...

Where are the steak and taters???



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved