Sunday, February 10, 2008

1 Year Ago...

Sheldon and I doubled our family.

We had been talking about getting a puppy for awhile. We found Popcorn and set out one Saturday to get him. We had to drive 2 hours there and 2 back. So, it was a long trip. When we got home, I wasn't feeling well. I felt sick to my stomach and I had "swimmy head". So, I went to lie down. When I got up, I still was not feeling well. I sent Sheldon to the store for a pregnancy test and Pepto Bismol. hee hee.
He got home and I took the test and it was positive. I was shocked to say the least. We put Popcorn in the bathroom and went back to the store. We bought 2 more tests. After taking all 3, we decided that I really was pregnant.
We laugh now that Popcorn barely made it into our family. If we would have known I was pregnant, we never would have gotten a dog. I guess it was all meant to be and it happened all on one Saturday.

1 comment:

CPA Mom said...

Is Popcorn a Maltese? I only ask because we have one and I love him!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved